The Rastin Girls’ Opportunities Foundation
1) Maintaining family unity is the best way to protect children.
2) Creating favorable conditions for vocational training – education – how to live and support so that they can earn money from the financial moment.
3) Creating purpose and motivation. Sometimes even a word, a smile, a meeting of an influential person can change a person’s life.
4) Promote measures to combat discrimination.
5) Demanding from competent bodies, organizations and proposing plans to improve the support process.
6) Pursuing and demanding about correctional centers.
7) Regional identification. (Ie by zoning and identifying individuals) an addict, second criminals and criminals, third prominent and influential people, fourth regional talents, fifth homeless families and badly headed families. By identifying prominent individuals and influential people We can get help from them.